owling9 michinoku 2017

Friday, January 19, 2018

Wednesday

Wednesday
17th January, 2018

I flew from Brisbane City 
to 
Narita Tokyo - Ueno - Koriyama City. 



 I got up super-early ( why ?? )  and caught the local train 
into Central Station, changed to Air Train to go to Brisbane International. 


A fine Summer's day .... clear blue sky, hot temperature. 


I have a brand new Passport, too. 
The other one finally expired. 
It's only fitting that the first stamp be to Koriyama. 













Can easily see my apartment down below....  5 hours since I left there
only to then fly back over it.  Waste of time. 




Tracking north.  Moreton Bay looks mighty fine to me ..... 







Skyline into Ueno Station
and change to the Shinkansen
heading to Michinoku. 




My last drink was November 11th, 2017. 
So my tolerance would be decreased -  I only drank 2/3 of the can. 
And ate some home made delicious soupy - so good.