owling9 michinoku 2017

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday, 14th August, 2013

Wednesday
14th August, 2013

Dec and I again went to Robina Shopping Town
We ate a zillion calories at KFC ....


Weather has been very mild for a Qld. Winter.... so wonderful. 







After lunch we enjoyed a leisurely stroll along Palm Beach
where I grew up. 
The beach was and still is fantastic. 















A bit of history here !! 


Above:  Curly Smith`s house, I wonder who lives there now ? 
Below:  HUGE change. Good ? Bad ?  I have no opinion ...... 












Dec and I walked along Jefferson Lane to view the 
RSL Art Union Prize Home. 
www.rslartunion.com 






















A most amazing home, one which we would love to live in 
should we happen to win it. 
But..... we actually didn`t win it. 
Too bad.