owling9 michinoku 2017

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Saturday, 30th December, 2017.


Saturday, 30th December, 2017. 
The penultimate day of this year ..... 


My starz for this weekend courtesy of Oscar Cainer:

C A N C E R   the   C R A B 


You don't receive attention from your planetary ruler quite like other zodiac signs do. While they get to spend week, months, even years with their celestial rulers, you only ever have a few days each month with the Moon in your sign. But, once a year, you receive the full benefit of her magnificence. The coming Full Moon is in your sign. It marks the culmination of your year's journey, and promises a reward that really has been worth waiting for. It's a perfectly timed gift as you prepare for a new year.

___________________________________________




Kodamatsu



 Today was 大掃除 (ōsōji, large-scale cleaning)

in my humble apartment. 




Nerida Tea in my clean  冷蔵庫 (reizōko, refrigerator)



ガス台の掃除 (gasudai no sōji, cleaning the stove tops)



Pantry is all spick 'n span ! 

Planted out my tomato seedlings; grown from seed by me. 



Same with the capsicum seedlings; grown from seeds by me. 
Red, yellow, green..... which is which ?? 





My passionfruit vine loves the humid weather ! 



Bought a stand to keep the balcony tidy.