owling9 michinoku 2017

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sunday

Saturday, 27th May
I walked from Elanora to Coolangatta Airport / return. 
It was a looooong walk !
And I enjoyed it. 








Sunday, 28th May, 2017

Phillip, Ann, me, Kath and Phil ( Ann's parents )
We all went to Brunswick Heads for lunch




 Our table's electronic beeper ..... it beeps when our food is ready . 


I ate a vegetarian burger .... albeit super high calorie.




Finished. 



After that, we took a stroll around town. 
It's like a mini-Byron Bay. 
Hmm......... not the best development I've seen. 





An Ibis wandering about the street. 






Coming into Banora Point, looking Northwards. 




A blurred ( high speed driving ) shot of Coolangatta Airport. 


A baby Butcher Bird eagerly awaiting his dinner back  @ Elanora. 



Sunday.