owling9 michinoku 2017

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Long ago

A few photos from long ago. 

November, 1979
I travelled by bus from Los Angles to Washington, D.C. 
It was a very long trip indeed ....

There were two charming friends on the bus
who started talking to me. 
Monica and Portia. 




Above:  Me and Monica
Below:  Me and Portia



I lost touch with them both aeons ago .... I hope that they are enjoying Life to the fullest. 

.............................. 

November, 1979

My first trip overseas. 
San Francisco, U.S.A. 


 Me. 






Views from the apartment.
815 Burnett Ave., #5
94131




David playing the organ with Rob looking on.






Above:  Rick P  who had a part-time job @ Macys Fine Jewellry Counter. 
Wonder what happened to him ? 

Below: David and Rob cooking dinner.



Rob took me out on S.F. Harbor on his sailing boat. 
Above: Bill the piano tuner and Rob. 
It was such a cold day, although a wonderful experience. 

Below:  We sailed underneath the Golden Gate Bridge. 





Heading back to Alameda to dock the boat. 




Below: David kindly drove me and Rick down to Santa Cruz for a day trip. 
His car was a Pontiac Grand Am 6.5 liter V8. 







An unforgettable day, really enjoyed. 
Thanks guys !



No comments: