owling9 michinoku 2017

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Tuesday

Tuesday
28 January, 2020 


Tonight is an auspicious occasion.

Firstly, tonight's dinner is Camel .... 









Whilst the chick pea broth tasted just fine, the camel meat 
itself was tough .... even after slow-cooking for 4 hours. 
Not something I'd bother trying again. 


Below is a CROTON which I bought for my long-time friend, Leanne. 
She has been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. 
Crotons are her favourite plant and I bought this to nurture
as she endures chemo. 




I transplanted it into a larger pot than the one it was in from the garden centre. 
Already it seems to be flourishing. 









--------------------------

Below are a couple of other photos of my "jungle" garden. 
The high humidity here makes everything explode into growth. 





And I even grew a couple of cherry tomatoes .... I'm a farmer at heart. 


..................................