owling9 michinoku 2017

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Garden

Monday
13th January, 2020 

On Monday, 13th January, 1975
I started work at the CSB Ashgrove.
45 years ago today. 
Unbelievable. 

................. 

Photos of my garden this very morning. 










This frangipani is a cutting from the Toowong Cemetery. 
The tree there is dying ( ironic ). 
It seems to be doing just fine in its new home. 




I thought that this small grevillea wasn't going to make it. 
I staked it up, gave it room to thrive, water, TLC .... etc. 
I have been rewarded with the most magnificent blooms ! 






Sam's chili bush has been moved over to a larger pot. 
Seems to be enjoying things. 


I planted all these Jalapeño seeds. 
How many ?? 


One of many paw-paw trees which I have grown from seed. 


Passion fruit cuttings from the vines which I also grew from seed. 
I use these as indoor decorations. 


The garden = my quiet place to regain my sanity in the not-sane world. 

......................... 

No comments: