owling9 michinoku 2017

Monday, September 16, 2013

Sunday

Sunday
15th September, 2013

Happy Birthday to my old mate, Brendan. 
Long time, no see (unfortunately) 


I took some beautiful dawn photos, 
and soon thereafter it began to rain, and rain, and rain...
typhoon #18 and named Man-yi was coming.






 
For dinner that evening, we went out with our
friends, Brent & Kotoe to an izakaya in Hobara
which we like. 

Kotoe was driving so she could only drink non-alcoholic beverages.

My hair looks terrible - I got it cut the very next day at Donna Darte.




The Japanese food was so good - I love eating it.
It is the best !
 








Brent is American and enjoys
American food, too.
Super-sized, of course.


We had a competition about who has the Best Legs...
 














A fun evening was had by all.
Even if it was raining so hard....









No comments: