owling9 michinoku 2017

Monday, August 27, 2012

The Rels

Wednesday, 18th August, 2012

We made a trip to J/ba to see my cousins, Jennifer and Rozanne. 
I hadn`t seen Jennifer since 1968 and Rozanne since 1981. 

They obviously hadn`t seen June for yonks either, 
had never met Chikako nor Sam & Dec, their second cousins. 



Rozanne, June and Jennifer with Sherlock. 
June is their aunt by marriage. 
Jennifer has known June for more than 60 years ! 



Jennifer is Chikako`s Godmother - it was great that they could finally meet ! 






The Cousins turned on a delicious luncheon - too much great food ! 
We enjoyed so much. 


I am not sure that Sherlock the fearless hound understood that June
could not see him........ 


Rozanne named one of her ducks after me -  Ian the Duck. 
I am honoured, maybe. 




We took a self-timed photograph to complete the day. 
From the left: Ian, Dec, Sam, Rozanne (hiding) Jennifer, Chikako
Seated is June and dog is Sherlock. 

My Family.