owling9 michinoku 2017

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Abukuma 阿武隈川

Golden Week
Windy Wednesday
04th May, 2011

We loaded everything onto the trusty treadlies
and pedalled along until we found a shady tree
where we shared a wonderful lunchtime picnic
 by the Abukuma River
This City.



Lent is over so we could eat baguettes again ...


Lazy Daze together. 
I can`t imagine Life with anyone else.


Some birds were chirping "Hello" to us from the tree.
 But maybe my camera is not so good ....


A happy Spring day !

Today is the first anniversary of the untimely passing of my friend, Naoko Seki, from This City.
R.I.P. Naoko_san.  I hope that you are enjoying Spring in Heaven.


Then onto shopping `n coffee.


Singles tournament on the courts by the Abukuma River
will start next Sunday morning.


Two new racquets from Ohnoya Sports.