owling9 michinoku 2017

Sunday, July 4, 2010

St Peters & St Pauls C of E, Koriyama

Sunday, June 20th, 2010
St. Peters & St. Pauls Church of England
Koriyama City

We stayed for lunch after the service, as I used to do in 2004-5-6.

Happy happy times !

_____________________________

Delicious Japanese food - how can I live without it ?
It was a hot, humid day because of Tsuyu ( the rainy season ) and so we ate
cold soba noodles with raw vegetables on top.


Above:  My old friend, Haruka_san who has married and is with child.
The baby is due in November, 2010.
It was wonderful to talk with her again.

Below:  After lunch everybody left to go home.
I pray that your breast cancer will vanish, somehow.

Believe.



Above & below:   The wonderful new courtyard garden at the front of the Church.



The limousine is preparing to depart for Koriyama Station
with Hideo at the wheel.


I hope to see you all again soon, my dear friends !