owling9 michinoku 2017

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Sunday

 Sunday

05th June, 2022

Some photos, unfortunately not 

in sequence. 


Below: Jupiter Import Shop, Fukushima Station.



My Happy Plant in its new home, doing well. 



Below: Koriyama to Fukushima




Below: Fukushima Station, East Side.  

Below: Igetajinba Mansion, Jinbacho, Fukushima.

My first rental in 2007 - 2010.  Enjoyed. 



Below: My monsteria live on! I'm so pleased its doing well. 

And my sofa seems to be okay, too. 



Below: A pop-up shop from Niigata in Koriyama City. 

How cheap are these guys compared to Oz ?? 



Below: Train to Iizaka. 



Below: Young Brad from Springfield, Missouri hooking into it ... 



Below: The best soft-serve ice cream in Fukushima City. 




Below: From Jinbacho heading towards Iizaka. 



Below: View from Fukushima Station towards the old Nakago Department Store. 



Below: Yutaka Building, JES. How many years was I there ?? 










Below: Brad at the window standing in front of my green metal table set. 


Below: Koriyama Train Station.



Below: Chef Brad cooked up some gaijin food. 


Below: Paseo Street, Mizuho Bank on the right out of camera. 

New building work. 


Below: Sumiko and Kotoe, my fan in the background. 



Below: The house used to have fish tanks as windows, so interesting. 

Soon to be townhouses. Sukagawa, south Koriyama. 


Below: Shinkansen 




.................