owling9 michinoku 2017

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Garden

October

Some random photos of the plants I'm growing in the garden. 





Above:  Some mint and lillies. 

Below:  A mango tree which alternates between inside and outside. 
Sure is growing quickly ... 






Above: This is the end tip of a passionfruit vine which I have been growing from seed. 
Seems to be handling its new life in a bottle quite well. 




The hibiscus which Sandie "donated" is flowering furiously .... 



This pineapple is from Dundowran: I bought two from the farm truck. 
Was with Declan as we left Stavros' house.  It was in 2017. 



Planted some daikon seeds in egg containers and they've sprouted. 
Then planted them in a raised plant bed. 


The bonsai which Sam gave me is loving its life with us ...

And the patio fig tree seems to have way too many hormones, it is sprouting prolifically. 



The lemon tree has a few small lemons on this year, so fingers crossed. 



Sam's hakusai ( nappa cabbage ) is rather a fine specimen. 





I grew this paw paw from seed. 
It was in a pot and went crazy, so then I planted it in the garden. 
It went even more crazy !   LOL