owling9 michinoku 2017

Sunday, June 2, 2019

June


June in Japan. 



I am buying too much "stuff" to take back to Oz. 



Mark Rothko print ....just amazing. Really like. 











Yum Yum Yummy ! 




Such a great shop ! 
Thanks. 


Developments in Fukushima City. 
Interesting to note the changes since the last time I was here. 





I went for a lonely lunch at my favourite noodle shop in Fukushima. 




The food is always fantastic here .... just scrumptious. 






The yellow noren have been changed to white ones .... 




Some washing-day ingenuity .... eXactly what I need. 
Finally managed to buy a set at Daiyu 8 Minami Fukushima. 



I went to see my old friend, Chiba san @ Usui in Koriyama City. 
Nice to catch up with him again . 




There have been some changes in Usui Dori .... this photo
shows Usui parking.