owling9 michinoku 2017

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Hervey Bay

Friday drive
Saturday garden
Sunday garden
Monday  26 back / Andrea's dinner



 Friday, 23rd June, 2017
I drove north. 
It's the second time that I have done this long journey
since I arrived back in Australia in early May. 





 Friday evening, we drank a bit of celebratory wine .... 







Jack also drove up from Brisbane to help do the gardening / chores. 



Saturday, 24th June, 2017 after working hard all day in the garden
Alicia prepared a delicious dinner. 





Apple and pear crumble ..... yum, yum. 



Sunday, 25th June, 2017
More gardening. Alicia cleaned the Weber BBQ. 







Then the Weber was used to cooked roast pork ! 
And roast vegetables.... 





Monday, 26th June, 2017.
I stayed at Hervey Bay in the morning and then drove back
to Brisbane to have dinner with Andrea at 5 pm. 

Stavros and Alicia gave me an early birthday gift. 
My favourite champagne. 
We four will drink it together later. 



 Such a wonderful Winter's morning - we went to the foreshore 
for coffee and chillin' out. 

There is a plane flying in the sky. 





Feeling so lazy ........