owling9 michinoku 2017

Monday, July 11, 2016

Saturday 9th

Saturday, the 9th of July

We went to Jimboomba.
Meet at Jennifer's house.
Went to Golf Club for a wonderful dinner.

                  T H E   W E S T  F A M I L Y   R E U N I O N

Met my cousin, Tanya for the very first time !
Hadn't seen Shane and Chris since 24/12/1974.

What a wonderful event.... thanXX to  Rozanne for organizing this.



The food was so good. 


From one end of the table to the other..... Wests, Wests and more Wests. 



Phillip, Heather, Ben and Jennifer. 


Hmmmm...... my photos are blurry. And I wasn't drinking at all because I was driving. 


Sunday, the 10th of July

We held a luncheon party for June at The Gap Tavern. 
We invited Sandie, Steve and Beth along as well. 










The boyz are attentive to the Grandma's needs. 







Whilst she cannot see the dessert that has been put in front of her, 
she can understand my description of it and she is well-pleased. 


Maybe this was Beth's dessert ? ..... I can't quite recall. 









A happy Declan just about to scoff down his vanilla slice. 

Two serious-looking boyz standing at the rear of the Avis rental car. 
We were parked in the car park near Currumbin Sands.




Sam drove us up to the Currumbin Rock Pools late in the afternoon. 






A Memorial Park to the Vietnam Diggers .... 

Some beautiful old trees. 







It's a Scrub Turkey trying to hide from us. 












No comments: