owling9 michinoku 2017

Monday, August 1, 2016

gold coast

gold coast

Tuesday - Dec and I caught the bus to Surfers for lunch at Hard Rock Cafe.

Wednesday - I rented a black Toyota Corolla from Avis for two days. We drove to Hervey Bay
and stayed with Stavros / Alicia.

Thursday - we drove back to Brisbane. Visited Regis and said Goodbye. Went for dinner with Andrea and Geoffrey. Then I drove Dec to Bne International Airport for Etihad night flight to Abu Dhabi to Manchester.
Then I drove back to Currumbin Sands.

Friday -  felt sooooo tired. Slept a lot. Kind of packed a little in the apartment.
Beautiful weather.

Saturday - Finished packing stuff for warehouse, stuff for Phillip:s to be prepared for warehouse.
He came over about 3 pm and we went to the warehouse, then Sequoia, then I walked back to apt.
Kind of slept but I had no alarm clock.

Sunday - woke up way too early. Caught bus to Coolangatta Airport. Waited a lot. Flew back to Japan.
So humid in Narita.