owling9 michinoku 2017

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Monday

Monday 

18th January, 2016 

The Tohoku Region had a BIG drop of snow overnight. 
There was traffic chaos, delays, cancellations, etc. 

I took these two photos from OWL looking over the bridge
which crosses the Abukuma River. 





Tetsu (Panasonic) gave me this Hot Wine kit. 
How kind. 



 It was a very chilly, rainy night and we went to the izakaya
in Honda San's old shop. My face is red from the bitter cold - we had just walked in. 







Snow - I took this picture from the apartment. 





 One of my favourite foods is beetroot. 
It is not easy to get in Japan and very expensive here, too ! 
Chikako bought me a can. 
Wonderful. 









This drink was a topic in a Lounge Lesson. 
Tetsu ( Panasonic ) bought me a pet bottle
of it to try. It tastes like rice pudding. 

No comments: