owling9 michinoku 2017

Friday, July 5, 2013

5th July

Friday, 5th July, 2013
The dreaded birthday has rolled around again ..... 


Some delicious snacks awaited me on the Friday when I returned
from the Coal Mine. 

Chikako presented me with some wonderful wines from
Jacobs Creek !  Maybe she is an Indian Giver ?? 

Dinner celebration was Saturday, 6th July after I finished work for the week. 
Some roses, "singing candles" and some chilled wine...... 






Thankfully there were only two candles to blow out ... I get puffed easily 
these days.

Delicious snack - olives, two types of cheese, spicy sunflower seeds.



Chef Chikako preparing a veritable birthday feast.



My special request - roast chicken. 








Looks good ? Tasted even better......


Skip the cake, I would rather eat pineapple. 


Cleverly cut in half and filled with more delights.

"Fire up the pine !" I always say. 
So, she did. 


Thank you, Chef Chikako for my wonderful birthday fare. 


No comments: